Saturday, March 23, 2013

Jonnet Flea Market, Blairsville PA (Part 2)


The 12 year old in me just had to laugh at this...


I just thought this would make for a pretty cool photo.


Just chillin...


Why YES, I would LOVE to get some Russian books...I think they're love stories.


Better spend $10 bucks on this engraver so that NO ONE will steal my 5 cent pencil!


Again, the 12 year old in me giggled at this.


Oh hi, Lucy...what ya looking at?


It's hard to imagine that these were once state of the art cameras.



 I think I may have had this phone at one point.



This snowglobe would make a perfect gift for grandma's collection!


OH HELL YEAH!!! Who else remembers these??


SPOILER ALERT:  They're not worth anything!


Ken needs some privacy.


I've come to the conclusion that knick knacks from the 50's are just straight up weird.


Dat face...


Ummmm...this can be taken in a dirty way...


Again, I don't know why someone would sell these...


 Not sure if racist, or anti-Obama, or what...


Thanks, Obama!


MMMMMMMM...Tasty Lax!


Anyone want an opened box of tampons to go with their hair growth treatment?


I wanted to pick up this box and run away screaming 'I'M RICH!!!'


Oh yeah, call the chat line...then get grounded for months when your parents get the phone bill!


 Your pun is bad, and you should feel bad.


Does Betty need help?  Or are we supposed to call Betty if we need help?


Nothing says class like an Astroturfed patio party!  Strictly for the swingers scene.


I have to admit, the rolls of nails were pretty...and I had to take a picture of them.

Stay classy, Blairsville!

No comments:

Post a Comment