Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oddities is returning!!!

I sincerely apologize for not having any posts up since early spring.  From early April to late October my family and I drag race, and this year I've taken over as track photographer at the track, so unfortunately the blog got put on the back burner.  

Sorry, guys.  


But, there's always a silver lining to every cloud, and I'm glad to say that the oddities will be returning very shortly!! Which is a good thing since the local flea markets seem to have the same stuff for a good 6 months or so.  So I guess taking a little bit of a break was a good thing since (hopefully) it gave the local flea market businessmen/women some time to replenish their supply of awesome weirdness, so stay tuned...you never know what we'll find next!

No comments:

Post a Comment